Planning is essential when designing an Ensuite Bathroom, and we can guide the way with everything from layout to floor plans to storage ideas, installation and more.
Our Ensuite Renovation service includes total project management using only highly skilled and qualified trades. Our Ensuite builds come with a seven-year structural warranty, and we pride ourselves on our innovative designs while only using the highest quality materials and fittings.
Our approachable and friendly team have 20 years of experience renovating ensuite bathrooms in the Newcastle region; there isn’t a site or situation we haven’t come across. This experience gives us the ability to help you choose your ensuite’s best materials and layout to ensure it feels luxurious while optimising storage and functionality.
Our Ensuite renovations come with a 7-year structural warranty, and we pride ourselves on our quick, neat but thorough work. We service Newcastle, Maitland, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens and Lake Macquarie.
An ensuite should be all about comfort and relaxation, underpinned by practicality.
Our Bathroom Design Experts are highly skilled in helping you make the most of your ensuite footprint with design, layout and storage options to make using your new bathroom space an incredible experience.
Features to consider when dreaming of your new bathroom:
- Bathroom layout and design ideas that maximise space and functionality regardless of size (we’re experts in small, medium and large bathrooms)
- High-quality bathroom fixtures, fittings, tapware and accessories for a luxurious look and feel including rain shower heads, waterfall spouts and designer mixers
- Stylish and functional bathroom storage solutions to keep your space organised including wall hung vanities, inset cabinets, custom cabinetry and bathroom shelves
- Unique custom elements like shower bench seats, shower niches or hob walls for practical and on-trend organisation of bathroom essentials
- Aesthetic choices guided by expert Bathroom Design Consultants to ensure harmonious bathroom colour schemes, finishes, materials and products
- Smart bathroom technology including bidets, automated tapware, motion-sensing lighting and front or back-lit LED mirrors
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- Tiling height including floor to ceiling tiling, half height, skirt tiling, 1.2m, 2.1m tiling or a combination, with consideration to symmetry and alignment
- New and innovative building products for easy-clean bathroom spaces and mould prevention
- Accessible bathroom elements including grab bars; walk-in / roll-in showers; wheelchair and mobility device accessible showers, sinks and vanities; adjustable height showers; fold-down shower seats; and other appropriate disability care bathroom products (Banana Bathrooms is an approved NDIS Bathroom renovation provider)
Kim Smith Newcastle, NSW
We’ve recently had Banana Bathrooms complete our bathroom Reno. To say they were absolutely outstanding is a complete understatement. We were impressed from demolition to completion. The tradies were excellent, reliable and friendly. We felt very comfortable with them in our home from start to finish. The end result was more than we could have hoped for. They delivered a high quality job, and somehow made the process easy and user friendly. I would definitely recommend them!
Recent ProjectsView all
Exuding elegance and Hamptons inspired style, this bathroom is a quiet beauty. We adore an open wet area which offers an economical use of space, without compromising function. Displaying both a hob wall behind the bath and a niche for the shower, there is no shortage of easy storage in this space. The great heroes of this room are certainly the gold twin shower and the gentle play of light offered by the rippled subway tiles.
Adamstown Heights, NSW
We love the feeling of escape that you experience when you walk into this bathroom. A generous double vanity, bath and walk in shower creates ample space for calm thoughts, so you can concentrate on yourself and not the outside world. A monochromatic colour scheme and contrasting grout makes a bold style statement, further enhanced by the black fittings and timber look vanity.
At Banana Bathrooms, we offer you a fully managed ensuite bathroom building service where we oversee the design, planning, manufacture, and installation of your entire ensuite bathroom, completed to your satisfaction.
The Banana Bathrooms team is fully licensed to give you peace of mind each step of the way in your ensuite bathroom renovation. We strive to provide you with a high-end bathroom re-modelling service at a reasonable cost.